[Dl-members] Shochugeiko Final Schedule

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:29:43 EDT 2011

Minor update.  Below I provided the address of Obukan, but spelled out
Ojukan in the email.  We all know where Ojukan practices.  I made a typo.
 Only 1 letter difference in the spelling.  Error corrected in this message.

As soon as the other dojo's fill-in their TBA information I will forward it
to everyone.  Please be patient; other parties are at work on the schedule.
 Please note that Ojukan practice for Tuesday, August 30th will begin at
7:00PM.  That's to give folks from other clubs time to get to Hillsboro.
 The usual Ojukan staff will be at the Armory at our regular starting time.