[Dl-members] New Ojukan Judo Practice Schedule

flugenblar at comcast.net flugenblar at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 16:33:38 EST 2011

Just sending out a reminder. Ojukan Judo is practicing Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Armory now. That means there is practice tonight!

Also, there is an oddity to the new schedule. The 3rd week of every month we have to practice on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Right now it is the 2nd week of the month. So we practice on Thursday this week. Next week will be the 3rd week of the month, so we will be practicing on Wednesday! I will send out another reminder next week.

We always practice on Tuesdays. That part hasn't changed.

For those of you who wish to practice on Thursday next week, you still can. Sensei Tim has asked that we let people know that there will be practice available at Obukan ( http://obukanjudo.org/ ) next Thursday. Sensei Tim will be going there, so anybody who would like to get extra practice in, please join Tim over there next Thursday. You'll enjoy it. This is a great way to get 3 practice sessions in during the week to improve your technique or to get ready for tournament season!

Thanks

Craig Engel