[Dl-members] Tues/Thurs Practice This Week

flugenblar at comcast.net flugenblar at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 13:44:16 EST 2011

Just a reminder that practice is Tuesday and Thursday this week at the Armory.

BTW, we've now got some crash pads to practice on now! Very think cushiony pads that let people takes fall in extra comfort! Thanks Reid!

SNOW WARNING: Ojukan policy is that if schools are closed due to bad weather, there will not be Judo practice that day. I mention this because there are predictions of snow for tonight and tomorrow.

Craig Engel