[Dl-members] Corvallis Judo Spring 2011 Invitational

Craig Engel flugenblar at comcast.net
Thu May 19 21:30:04 EDT 2011

Folks:

This is a great event. Team competition!  The teams are assembled from the
various clubs that show up, so the mix is always interesting.  Below is a
message thread that describes the upcoming Corvallis Judo Spring 2011
Invitational.

I've request copies of the forms to be resent to me, since I didn't get the
attachments.  As soon as I get the attachments, I'll send them out to the same
distribution lists as this message.

June 4, 2011 with weigh ins starting at 9AM.

2-1/2 weeks from today.  Mark your calendars!