[Dl-members] Pacific Northwest Calendar of Events

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:04:07 EDT 2011

Attached is an updated schedule of events for Judo in the pacific northwest.
 This will give you a good view into tournaments and clinics being planned
for the upcoming year.

Summer break is over and the kids are back in school.  We're expecting an
uptick in members attending Judo practice at the Armory now that all the
hectic diversions of summer are slowing down.  It's always exciting this
time of year as practitioners return and hopefully we get a few new students
as well.

We recently purchased 10 new mats!  Thick and soft and heavily padded; it's
like floating on air!  Well maybe not, but they are very nice and are good
for ukemi.

It looks like its going to be a scorcher this week, but please come down to
Ojukan when you can.  If there are any special challenges, requests or
feedback you'd like to provide to help guide us and make Judo a better
experience, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Charlie or any member
of the teaching staff directly.  We'd like to hear your input!

We've been using the thick crash pads this summer, for example, and students
really seem to enjoy it.  If you would like to see more of that, or other
types of practice, let us know what you think.

Ojukan Staff:

"Charles Brown" <browncha1 at frontier.com>
"Rene Leidelmeyer" <gleidelmeyer at frontier.com>
"Tim Reynolds (Ojukan)" <tdrey2005 at gmail.com>