[Dl-members] Ojukan Judo Satisfaction Survey

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:14:32 EDT 2012

Folks:

If you are a member of Ojukan Judo and have practiced at our club anytime
in the past two years, the teaching staff would like to invite you to
participate in an online satisfaction survey.  This survey is completely
anonymous.  If you are a parent and your child has practiced at Ojukan,
please feel free to help them complete the survey.

Ojukan has committed itself to providing support of Judo in Oregon for many
years, and even though we are a non-profit organization, you input is very
important to us.  The club exists for you.  So please let us know how we
can help provide the best experience for you.

We will be compiling and analyzing the data at the end of August, so don't
delay filling out the survey!

Here's the online link:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DF5SST

Thanks!