[Dl-members] Ojukan Kagami Biraki, Oregon National Guard Armory, Sunday January 15th, 1:00PM

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:41:15 EST 2012

Ojukan Kagami Biraki, Oregon National Guard Armory, Sunday January 15th,
1:00PM

Annual celebration to kick off the new year of Judo practice.  Potluck.
 All Judoka, current or former, and their families, are welcome to drop in,
say hello, share food and stories, and celebrate great friendship (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagami_biraki).

Please contact Charlie Brown with information about what you are bringing.

    browncha1 at frontier.com

LOCATION
http://ojukanjudo.org/Location.php