[Dl-members] Fwd: Corvallis Judo Winter 2012 Tournament

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:26:42 EST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shady Glenn <shadyeglenn at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Corvallis Judo Winter 2012 Tournament

Hello,

My name is Shady Glenn and I am the president of the OSU Judo Club.  I
would like to invite you to our Winter 2012 tournament that will be
occurring Saturday February 18, 2012 with weigh ins starting at 9AM.  I
have attached entry forms and our flier which contains the information
about our tournament.

Hope to see your club there!

Shady.

--
Craig Engel

***
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.  ~Richard P.
Feynman