[Dl-members] Ojukan hosting a special Saturday practice March 24th

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:27:24 EST 2012

Ojukan is hosting a multi-dojo workout on Saturday, March 24th.  Practice
time will be 10:00AM to 1:00PM.  Please forward this invitation to members
of your clubs.

This is an open invitation to clubs in the Portland/Oregon area that would
like to get in an extra practice with us at our club.  No cost.

The practice will begin like any normal practice; However we are inviting
the Obukan staff to come over and test-out their new scoring equipment as
they get ready for their big April tournament.  We will provide an
opportunity for students to have practice matches.

This is a joint workout; this is not a sanctioned event.  There won't be
points or medals.  Its just a chance to practice together before the BIG
event next month.

If I've missed anyone local please let me know so I can forward this
invitation.

Thanks

    Location:
    http://ojukanjudo.org/Location.php