[Dl-members] OSU Fall Regional Tournament This Saturday

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:39:59 EST 2012

I'll provide more details as I find them, but thought I'd get this out
right away since its already Thursday.

The basics:  OSU campus, Corvallis OR.  big gym in center of campus.
 Weigh-ins early AM.  Action starts when?  When things are setup.  Can be
as early as 10:00AM, start can be as late as 12:00 noon.

These folks tend to be very well organized.  Don't anticipate any delays.

Actual details later.  If you are planning on competing (seniors only) let
the staff (esp Charlie) know ASAP.