[Dl-members] Uwajimaya Demonstration

Matt mplavcan at besh.com
Wed Sep 19 00:46:44 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Ojukan will be performing two demonstrations at Uwajimaya this year for
the All-Japan festival.  The times for the demos are:
   Saturday, September 29th, 11:30am
   Sunday,   September 30th,  3:00pm

If you are planning to participate, please arrive 30 minutes early to
facilitate dressing into gi and last-minute organizational details.

Also, please attend the next two classes on the 25th/27th to prepare!
These demonstrations have been a great opportunity to participate in
Portland's Japanese community, and they have also been the source of
several of our previous recruits.  We're looking forward to seeing you
there.

Matt Sensei