[Dl-members] Fw: pot luck after tournament

Craig Engel flugenblar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 18:30:54 EST 2013

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sei Ki Kan" <seikikan at comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 22:29:17
Subject: pot luck after tournament

I will be providing lunch for purchase like last year.

The after tournament Kamibaraki will be for everyone and everyone is
encouraged to bring a dish they would like to share.

Drs. Daglen are in charge of sake.

Everyone else please let me know what you will be bringing so I can ensure
we have everything we need.

If someone wants to contribute to the lunch menu please let me know.

I need an extra rice cooker - 3 is best.

Large tea container - I have one already

We can use the CC coffee maker

Martin and I will be running the food so let either of us know and any help
would be appreciatedJ