[Dl-members] There Will Be Judo Practice Tomorrow (Thursday)

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:00:27 EDT 2013

Their is a national guard unit using the facilities until May 16th, and its
kind of busy around the building.  Because of this practice was cancelled
yesterday.

Sensei Charlie and I spoke to the folks at the armory and we have been
given the go-ahead for practice tomorrow night.  So please plan on showing
up and working out!  It'll be a great day to train and prepare for the
Washington State Middle School and High School tournament in Kent this
weekend.

If y'all need any forms, directions, advice, etc., for this tournament,
please contact myself or the rest of the teaching staff as soon as possible.

Thanks

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com