[Dl-members] No Wednesday Practice This Week

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:15:05 EST 2013

Folks:

The armory has a new tenant these days, a local roller derby team.  They
will be holding their practices every Wednesday.  Starting this week.

This is normally the weird week where we would practice Judo on Wednesday
instead of Thursday, but since the armory is being used by other folks this
Wednesday, Ojukan will not be having a Wednesday or Thursday practice this
week.

*We are practicing Tuesday.  Tonight! * So dust off your gi and come on
down!

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com