[Dl-members] Fwd: 2014 Emerald City Judo Championships (March 8, in Bothell, WA) - updated with 8am start for referee/coach mtg

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:24:43 EST 2014

2014 Emerald City Judo Championships

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: griffaton at yahoo.com <griffaton at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: 2014 Emerald City Judo Championships (March 8, in Bothell, WA)
- updated with 8am start for referee/coach mtg
Cc: ecjc2014 at emeraldcityjudo.com

I have to send an updated version as the Referee/Coach Rules Clinic will
start an hour earlier than initially scheduled, because they need to have
two hours to cover the rules and then any tournament specific items prior
to the start time. So the Referee/Coach Rules Clinic will start at 8AM
instead of 9AM. No other change.

Thanks,
-Remi

On Feb 7, 2014, at 1:40 PM, griffaton at yahoo.com wrote:

> From: Emerald City Judo Club (Redmond, WA)
> About: 2014 Emerald City Judo Championships (Saturday March 8 in Bothell,
WA)

> Hello,
>
> The 2014 Emerald City Judo Championships (USJF sanction 2014-03-10) will
be held on March 8th, 2014 at Cedar Park Christian School in Bothell, WA,
and we are looking forward to seeing your Judokas at the tournament.

> All the relevant information (eligibility, schedule, venue, lodging,
categories, rules, etc.) should be contained in the attached Entry Packet,
and registrations (online) are open. If you have any question, please email
us at ecjc2014 at emeraldcityjudo.com.

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com