[Dl-members] 58th Annual Obukan Judo Shiai and Kata /_ Onchi Sensei Memorial_ Tournament April 12 Portland Oregon

Rod Conduragis rc11305 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:27:31 EDT 2014

*Everyone is welcome!*

It is once again that time for our Annual Tournament in Portland on April
12 at  *Portland Community College, Cascade Campus, 600 N. Killingsworth
St., Portland, OR 97217*. This is our 58th consecutive year of hosting the
Obukan tournament and the second year of our new changed tournament name of
"58th Obukan Judo Tournament/Onchi Sensei Memorial"

In honoring not only our past we also honor all of you and all of our
combined Judo family. This year, with you help and support,  we want to
make the Obukan Tournament the best ever!

Registration is now open for The 58th Annual Obukan Judo Shiai & Kata /
Onchi Sensei Memorial Tournament

Direct link to registration online:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/58th-annual-obukan-judo-shiai-kata-onchi-sensei-memorial-tournament-registration-10920536619

http://obukanjudo.org/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fobukanjudo.org%2F&h=3AQFZKHhs&s=1>

Full info packet available here:
http://obukanjudo.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014ObukantournamentEntryPacket.pdf<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fobukanjudo.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2F2014ObukantournamentEntryPacket.pdf&h=JAQGaC1TB&s=1>

Thank you all for the amazing things you do to support Judo and the
community you have built!

See you all soon!

Sincerely

Rod Conduragis