[Dl-members] Fwd: State Games of Oregon- Judo

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:08:09 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <holly at stategamesoforegon.org>
Date: Tue, May 20, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Subject: State Games of Oregon- Judo
To: flugenblar at gmail.com

Oregon Amateur Sports Foundation
State Games of Oregon
4840 S.W. Western Ave, suite 900
Beaverton, OR 97005

Hello from Oregon Amateur Sports Foundation!

Our non-profit sports organization hosts an annual Olympic style sports
festival each summer known as the State Games of Oregon. These games are
perfect for any Oregonian, regardless of age or skill level, and include a
plethora of events, drawing over 16,000 participants and volunteers from
180 Oregon cities.

This summer, the judo tournament will take place June 7th at North Valley
High School. We have enclosed fliers in this packet highlighting the 29th
annual State Games of Oregon’s judo tournament, and we would like to invite
all Oregon players to be a part of this event.

This is a great opportunity for those within the judo community to compete
against other Oregonian competitors. We are gathering players of all ages
from all over Oregon to make these tournaments fun, competitive, and
rewarding for all who participate.  We hope you will encourage those within
your local community to compete in order to make the 29th annual State
Games of Oregon even bigger than before.

We have enclosed fliers with more information on the State Games, so we
please ask that you will share them with your club members. Players can
register online at www.stategamesoforegon.org. For more information see our
website, or call (503)520-1319.

Thank you for your time and efforts, and hope to see you at the tournament!

Sincerely,

Holly Lontoc
Summer Event Coordinator
Oregon Amateur Sports Foundation