[Dl-members] Weather & Judo Practice

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:17:49 EST 2014

Looks like its that time of year again.  Good info to know.  BTW, Ojukan's
closure policy simply mirrors that of the Hillsboro school district.  When
the schools close down due to weather, the dojo is closed down.

I'll try to get an update out on Thursday of this week, but if you miss it
(or I miss it!) just keep in mind the school policy and you'll be fine.

The Oregonian <https://www.facebook.com/theoregonian?fref=nf>
44 mins <https://www.facebook.com/theoregonian/posts/10152519043936973> ·
Edited <https://www.facebook.com/#> ·

Time to bundle up, Portland.

Check back at oregonlive.com/weather
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Foregonlive.com%2Fweather&h=-AQFCUtp1&enc=AZNSl6Z4hsmgBo8XQWNEdnqhL7e5tZFDo77OxzwrA2vFDRAIFn3QxfFw0qnYvhEbeF7W7OceJ4otMQget4FxsbHLSOFBMv6_BaKEKxTJFji3hdzpLVmwvs6nljKZYbWB7kbH7S1T8RMAJQJKJ1Iy8_4XWZHzAOlNxv7iSysZLr-_IA&s=1>

 for more coverage and updates.

<http://www.oregonlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2014/11/portland_forecast_winter-like.html>
Forecast: Winter-like weather to make early arrival, with chance for
freezing rain this week
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oregonlive.com%2Fweather%2Findex.ssf%2F2014%2F11%2Fportland_forecast_winter-like.html&h=gAQFqrwKW&s=1>

For northwest Oregon, the Arctic outbreak begins with howling east winds
Monday through Wednesday.
OREGONLIVE.COM

--

*Craig Engel*