[Dl-members] Uwajimaya Judo Demonstration, Beaverton, September 20/21

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 17:16:13 EDT 2014

Hey folks, just a friendly notice.  In a little less than two weeks Ojukan
will be participating in the annual Japan Festival at Uwajimaya again.
 Each year we show up and give two Judo demonstrations.  Well, that time of
year is coming up again.

It's a great time to go there.  They block off the parking lot and have
dozens of booths setup for arts and crafts and fresh food and knick-knacks
of all sorts.  Plus there is live music and, of course, martial arts
demonstrations.

If you can make it in to the armory to rehears with your dojo-mates for the
demonstrations, that would be great.  We always look forward to the demo
each year, and anybody who can attend is greatly appreciated.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks

--

*Craig Engel*