[Dl-members] Tuesday-only practice this week. Rehearsal for Saturday/Sunday Uwajimaya Demo

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:35:33 EDT 2014

Hey folks.  Busy week.  Ojukan is on the schedule to perform 2 Judo demos
at Uwajimaya this weekend:

11:00AM Saturday
2:45PM Sunday

We need all hands at practice tonight.  No practice this Thursday.

This is our day to go over the agenda (*stuff you've all done before,
nothing new believe me!*) for the demos.  We also need to talk about
getting folks to help out Saturday morning, transporting 9 mats from the
armory to Uwajimaya.  We need 3 or 4 Judoka to show up and help move the
mats from the storage room to a vehicle (*need that too!*) for
transportation.

For moving mats, folks need to be at the armory at 8:30AM Saturday.

We'll go over all of this tonight, so please make every effort you can to
show up at the armory tonight.  All helpers, Judo-competitors or not, are
needed.  Many hands will make this go smoothly.

Thanks!!!

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com