[Dl-members] State Games of Oregon/Judo - August 8th

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:44:18 EDT 2015

Folks:

Plan for State Games of Oregon.  Everybody get up early Saturday morning
and meet at the Bridgeport Mall Park-n-Ride parking lot.  It's the 2nd exit
after I-5 & 217 merge.  The exit isn't very far, Exit 290, so be alert to
the exit right after I-5 & 217 merge.

The schedule is to meet at the park-n-ride at around 5:30AM.  The Ojukan
Convoy will leave the park-n-ride about 6:00AM.

Families, friends, fans & and of course competitors - get on down to the
park-n-ride early Saturday.  The day will be long, but tons of fun!

Competitors, make sure to bring $30, your USJF membership card/number, and
a clean gi.  You should also pack some light, nutritious easy-to-digest
snacks for the day.  If you need special assistance or information, it is
your responsibility to contact the Ojukan staff, preferably at practice at
the dojo.

Enjoy!

Here's a link to Google Maps for the Bridgeport Mall Park-n-Ride parking lot

    https://tinyurl.com/oohhxsj

----------[original message below]----------