[Dl-members] Ojukan New Year Events and Information

Ojukan Judo Staff ojukan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:59:25 EST 2015

Gentle reminder for everyone of upcoming events and changes...

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH THE DISH YOU PLAN TO BRING TO THE KAGAMI
BIRAKI POTLUCK

--

Ojukan Judo

[NOTE: This is a group mailbox for use by the staff of Ojukan Judo.  These
messages are not private. Please exercise due caution and share content
appropriate for staff communications]