[Dl-members] Judo Practice Resumes Tuesday, January 6th

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 18:55:37 EST 2015

2015 is upon us.  The holidays are beginning to creep away (thank goodness
we still have the weekend to recuperate!).  Time to start thinking about
revving up your Judo game for the new year.  Great way to start?  Wash your
gi!

Get some stretching in, start moving again, take a hike (bring a scarf).

If you haven't been to Ojukan for a while, come on down to the Oregon
National Guard Armory and visit us Tuesday night, and say hello to
everyone.

Did I mention that stretching is important?  OK, check that off my list  :-)

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com