[Dl-members] Northwest Yudanshakai Promotional Point Tournament on Sunday January 11th 2015 in Portland, OR

Rod Conduragis rc11305 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:52:45 EST 2015

Please find the updated entry form for this Sunday's NW Promotional
tournament. This is a good opportunity to gain some additional tournament
experience, win by Wazari or Ippon and get some promotional points! This
coming Sunday in Portland.  We also will have a open mat after for some
additional judo practice time and referee time by Ichinoe Sensei, Mark
Hirota, Middlebrooks, Koyama, Conduragis and any other Sensei's that would
like to share their judo. We want to make this a way to grow judo for all.

Hope to see you all....