[Dl-members] JUDO State Games of Oregon, August 8th

Ojukan Judo Staff ojukan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:58:36 EDT 2015

http://stategamesoforegon.org/sports/judo/

Judo

August 8, 2015

*Sport Commissioners: *Daniel Dawson <dawsondaniel at hotmail.com> –
541.761.8081
Dick Andrade <andrade at peak.org> - 541.476.1154

Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319

*Eligibility Requirements:* All athletes are responsible for meeting the
eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general
entry requirements <http://www.stategamesoforegon.org/requirements.html>.
Competition age: Age as of 6/1/14.

*Entry Deadline:* August 7th, 2015 – Late Registration: $5.00 additional.
Faxed entries will not be accepted.

*Entry Fee:* $30.00 per event, $10.00 per additional event, late
registration.

*General Information:*

   - Tournament Directors: Daniel Dawson
   - Head Referee: Tim Reynolds
   - IJF rules shall apply.
   - USJA sanctioned.
   - Competitors must be members of USJA, USJF or USA Judo (Membership
   available day of competition).
   - Entry Form: Please include weight, age and club/affiliation.
   - Pre 2003 Medical Rule for all divisions
   - Hosted by Grants Pass Judo Club/River City Martial Arts
   - Format: Round Robin.
   - All matches – 3 minutes.
   - Medals awarded to first, second and third places.

*Competition Schedule:[image: 2006-judo]*

   - *Times:*
   Officials meeting – 10:30 a.m. – Saturday, June 7th, in Officials Room.
   Day of Event Registration – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
   Check In/Weigh In – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
   Competition begins – 11:00 a.m.
   - *Dates & Sites:*
   *August 8, 2015*
   *North Valley High School*
   (click for map)
   <http://mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=6741+Monument+Dr&city=Grants+Pass&state=Or&zipcode=&zoom=8&dtype=s>
   6741 Monument Dr, Grants Pass Or
   - *Directions:* I-5 North. Take exit 61 toward Merlin, turn left on
   Merlin Rd. Take 1st right on Monument Dr. I-5 South. Take exit 66 toward
   Hugo, turn right on Monument Dr.

Click *here*
<http://registration.stategamesoforegon.org/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=3212>
to register online!

--

Ojukan Judo

[NOTE: This is a group mailbox for use by the staff of Ojukan Judo.  These
messages are not private. Please exercise due caution and share content
appropriate for staff communications]