[Dl-members] State Games of Oregon/Judo - August 8th

Ojukan Judo Staff ojukan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:13:13 EDT 2015

Official Web Site:

http://stategamesoforegon.org/sports/judo/

Please download, print and complete the entry form.

   - *Times:*
   Officials meeting – 10:30 a.m. – Saturday, June 7th, in Officials Room.
   Day of Event Registration – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
   Check In/Weigh In – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
   Competition begins – 11:00 a.m.
   - *Dates & Sites:*
   *August 8, 2015*
   *North Valley High School*
   (click for map)
   <http://mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=6741+Monument+Dr&city=Grants+Pass&state=Or&zipcode=&zoom=8&dtype=s>
   6741 Monument Dr, Grants Pass Or
   - *Directions:* I-5 North. Take exit 61 toward Merlin, turn left on
   Merlin Rd. Take 1st right on Monument Dr. I-5 South. Take exit 66 toward
   Hugo, turn right on Monument Dr.

*Ojukan Car Pooling:*

The plan is for everyone going to meet at a specific location, then
car-pool/convoy down to Grants Pass.  The meeting time is... get ready...
*5:30AM*.

Our meeting location is:

    https://www.google.com/maps/@45.3950909,-122.7481266,17.75z?hl=en

There is a Park-n-Ride lot near the Bridgeport mall, at the Bridgeport mall
exit immediately off of I-5.  The exit is the 2nd exit south of where
I-5/217 merge.
If you need a ride to the meeting location, please contact one of the
senseis.

--

Ojukan Judo

[NOTE: This is a group mailbox for use by the staff of Ojukan Judo.  These
messages are not private. Please exercise due caution and share content
appropriate for staff communications]