[Dl-members] Ranier Cup, this Saturday

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:09:33 EDT 2015

A reminder that the Ranier Cup in Tacoma, WA is this Saturday.  We need to
send our list of competitors in to the tournament director by tonight.

We've already gotten some responses, but I want to make sure everyone has
communicated their interests.  Please make sure to notify Ojukan staff if
you plan to compete.

For those interested in ride sharing we will be meeting at the Armory on
Saturday at 5:30AM, leaving 5:45AM.  Please share your plans with the staff
this week to make sure all of the arrangements are clearly understood.

For those of you who have been competing this summer in Portland,
congratulations for getting a jump-start on the season opener this Saturday
in Tacoma.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile