[Dl-members] Saturday Judo Practice, September 12

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:54:19 EDT 2015

Folks:

We have an opportunity to squeeze an extra practice in this month!  For
those of you who can make it, please drop in on the armory at 9:30AM,
Saturday, September 12.  Class will begin promptly at 10:00AM.  The armory
is reserved until 1:00PM, so we have plenty of time to practice.

There is no fee or registration necessary for this class.  It's just an
opportunity to get some extra time in with the senseis, put a little more
practice on that technique you're working on, randori, or even get some
kata training started.

Great way to start the weekend and get energized.

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com