[Dl-members] Open Practice

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:37:14 EDT 2015

Folks

Just to remind everyone, we're having an open practice this Saturday at the
Armory.  Practice starts at 10AM, and goes till 1PM.  Get there early and
help with mats if you can.

The trend is catching on.... Obukan, a Judo club on the East side of
Portland is also having an open practice on Saturday, September 19th.  If
you want to sharpen your competitive skills, these extra practices are the
way to get ahead.

***
Rod Conduragis <https://www.facebook.com/rod.conduragis?fref=nf>*to*‎Obukan
Judo Dojo, Inc. <https://www.facebook.com/groups/obukanjudo/?fref=nf>
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/obukanjudo/permalink/10153677909949706/>

Obukan wants to invite you and your competitive players for a multi club
judo training practice on Saturday September 19th from 10am until 2pm. The
practice will feature Obukan's competitive style training featuring Yasuhide
Taira <https://www.facebook.com/YasuhideTaira> , Lucas Hambleton
<https://www.facebook.com/lucashambleton>, Danjiro Duffy, Julie Koyama
<https://www.facebook.com/jkoyama>, Dick Middlebrooks
<https://www.facebook.com/dick.middlebrooks.7>, Rod Conduragis
<https://www.facebook.com/rod.conduragis>, Mark Hirota
<https://www.facebook.com/mark.hirota> and Toshio Ichinoe
<https://www.facebook.com/tichinoe> leading drills, techniques and
competitive mindset. This multi dojo practice is Obukan's way of giving
back to NW Judo and thanking Yasuhide before he returns back to Japan, The
practice will be broken out into two sessions: 10 -12 am with competitive
style work out, training, randori. 12-12:30 break with Obukan providing
water,sports drinks, fruit and snacks. 12:30 -2pm more drills, newaza and
randori. We want this to be a sharing and have everyone contribute to the
drills, technique and Judo. Please invite your students 13 years and older
including Seniors. Must have a an affiliation with one of the Judo
Associations: USJF, USA Judo or USJA to participate for Insurance purposes.
There is no fee for this a this is just practice!! Please let me know how
many students you anticipate bringing down so that we may have the correct
expectations and refreshments for the breaks. Thank you!! Rod
— with Dick Middlebrooks <https://www.facebook.com/dick.middlebrooks.7> and 3
others <https://www.facebook.com/#>.

--

*Craig Engel*