[Dl-members] Future Stars Judo Championship, Sunday September 11, Lakewood YMCA (Washington)

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:10:12 EDT 2016

Folks:

This is a specialty tournament custom tailored to introduce young novices
to the Judo shiai experience.  White belts and white/yellow belts (we don't
do multi-colored belts at Ojukan, but some clubs do).  For our club I think
this translates to white belts only.  We'll confirm.

Juniors, 5 years old to 16 years old.

Easy, fun day for beginners, 2 hour drive from home.

See attachment for details.

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com