[Dl-members] Ojukan Judo Practice: holiday break & snow days

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:02:50 EST 2016

Folks

Ojukan will be cancelling normal practice the last two weeks of December.
There will be no practice Tuesday December 20th, Thursday December 22nd,
Tuesday December 27th and no practice on Thursday December 29th.  We are
planning an 'open mat' practice during this time, date to be announced.

Ojukan's policy for snow days is simply to follow whatever the Hillsboro
School District announces for their snow days.  If they cancel school
because of snow, we cancel Judo practice.

Make sure to get your practice in this week!

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com