[Dl-members] Obukan Invite, Winter Practice and Ojukan Kagami Biraki ceremony and open practice

Rod Conduragis rc11305 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:59:58 EST 2016

In giving back to Judo Community that has been so good to us we want to
give all NW Judo Sensei's, Judoka's, Friends and Families an open invite
when ever in Portland to please visit us at Obukan as our guest and
practice Judo with us.  If you or any of your students happen to be in the
Portland Area During January 11 - 20th please join us for our Kangeiko
Annual Winter Practice.  Also Ojukan Judo Dojo on the 16th will be having a
Kagami Biraki  Open practice and celebration!!  We will be there too!!
Let's support them too!!!

Details below!! Hope to see you all soon!!

*Obukan Kangeiko Winter Practice:*

10 days of straight Kodokan Judo practice for Junior and Seniors at
Obukan!! We are opening our doors to all Pacific NW Judo dojos to
participate!!! Ten straight days of Judo! Push yourself through all 10
days. Participants will get a certificat of completion. But more important
you will improve your Judo.

Concentation on: 1. Riai (the principle of using correct, sufficient motion
to perform each technique properly with maximum efficiency) such as
Kuzushi, Tsukuri and Kake.
2. Using the Judo Map to maximize your combination techniques.
3. Tachiwaza direclty into Newaza turning you thow into ippon on the mat! (
Newaza makes your Tachiwaza better!!)
4. Your Tokui Waza ( Favorite technique)-work on you personal judo throws
and mat techniques

Pracitce times:
1/11 Monday 6pm at *Obukan 7333 NE Fremont St, Portland, Oregon 97213*
1/12 Tuesday 7pm at Obukan
1/13 Wednesday 7pm at Obukan
1/14 Thursday 7pm at Obukan
1/15 Friday 7pm at Obukan
1/16 Saturday 10 AM / *at Ojukan* 2016 *Kagami Biraki *ceremony and open
practice, at the Hillsboro National Guard Amory, on Saturday January 16th,
2016.
848 NE 28th Avenue Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
1/17 Sunday 10:30 at Obukan
1/18 Monday 6pm at Obukan
1/19 Tuesday 7pm at Obukan
1/20 Wednesday 7pm at Obukan

Obukan Judo sharing Judo for 90 years since 1926!
Gambate!!

Thank you!!!
Rod Conduragis