[Dl-members] Fwd: Clinic

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:54:19 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Tim Reynolds* <tdrey2005 at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 29, 2016
Subject: Clinic
To: Ojukan Judo <ojukan at gmail.com>

 Hey Tim, an invite to any women from your dojo. UPCOMING WOMENS CLASS:
I just received final confirmation from Rieko Sasaki Sensei that she will
be able to attend this upcoming 7pm Sunday Womens class. I encourage all
our women Judoka to take this opportunity to participate in this free Judo
clinic.
Rieko Sasaki started Judo when she was 4 years old. She graduated from
Tsukuba University and went to work for the Japan Police Department. She
currently operates Sasaki Judo in Florida with her husband, our good friend
Shinjiro Sasaki.
RIEKO SASAKI ACHIEVEMENTS:
1999 All Japan University Team Judo Tournament -1st
2000 All Japan University Team Judo Tournament -3rd
2001 All Japan University Team Judo Tournament -1st
2002 All Japan University Team Judo Tournament -1st
2002 All Japan Judo Team Championships – 3rd
2003 All Japan Judo Championship
2004 All Japan Police Judo Championship -3rd
2013 World Master Team Championships -1st

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile