[Dl-members] Weather/Traffic

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:01:48 EDT 2016

Folks:

It's been very hot lately.  I'm sure all of you are aware of that.
Fortunately, it's usually cooler inside the armory than it is outside, but
everybody should practice good water discipline and make sure to hydrate
throughout the day before going to Judo practice, don't wait until after
class starts to begin hydrating.

Also, road construction in the area near the armory is ramping up.  Just a
warning that the usual routes make be blocked or very slow.  My best advice
is to head into the fairgrounds complex, as if you were headed towards the
Max train station.  Take Veterans drive well from the traffic circle to get
to the armory building.

See y'all there tonight!

--

*Craig Engel*