[Dl-members] Portland Judo Shiai, Sunday May 29th - Seniors

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:25:05 EDT 2016

[image: The Shiai] <http://www.theshiai.com/> Welcome

*NEXT TOURNAMENT*
SUNDAY, May 29, 2016
Senior Competition
Download Entry Pack Here
<http://www.theshiai.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Shiai-2016.pdf>

Portland Judo proudly presents THE SHIAI. A series of monthly USJF
sanctioned Judo tournaments in Portland, Oregon with you the competitor in
mind. Our goal is to run a tournament with an in-house vibe, coupled with
an open gym feel. Get tournament experience, make some new friends, and be
done in a couple of hours.

At Portland Judo, we love to keep things simple, but most of all, we love
to laugh and play… a lot. We realize not everyone is gunning for the next
Nationals and could use a non-intimidating environment to experience a live
match. New competitors who are still stumbling through the tournament rules
can use this as a study session. This tournament is also a great launching
pad for future referees and scorekeepers.

Do not miss this! The SHIAI – Play hard, learn something, go home better.

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com