[Dl-members] Fwd: 2017 Inland Empire Judo Classic

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:59:09 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <nagaiky at comcast.net>
Date: Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 8:55 PM
Subject: 2017 Inland Empire Judo Classic
To: Karen Nagai <nagaiky at comcast.net>

Hello judo players of all ages!

We invite you to Spokane for our annual Inland Empire Judo Classic
tournament.  Last year we ran a true double elimination for 6 or more
contestants and it was met with positive feedback.  We are going to
continue with this format, however, we will run 3 mats this year!  With an
extra mat, we hope to get you out of the Convention Center at a decent hour
so that you may experience all that Spokane has to offer.

Please note the cut off date for hotel reservations.  If you are planning
on coming over, please make your reservations early.  You may cancel up to
3 days before your arrival date.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email, call or text me at
509-844-7296.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Leigh Yamada