[Dl-members] Fwd: Tournaments and More

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 11:43:42 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <nagaiky at comcast.net>
Date: Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 6:47 AM
Subject: Tournaments and More
To: Karen Nagai <nagaiky at comcast.net>

Greetings!

Seattle Dojo Tournament, May 6, 2017, and Inland Empire Judo Classic, May
27, 2017, information attached.

Seattle Dojo early weigh-in available on Friday evening, 7-9 pm, May 5, at
venue, Boys & Girls Club of Bellevue, 1903 112th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA
98004.  Please bring forms, payment, and Judo membership card/proof.

Group rate at the DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center available until
Wednesday, April 26, 2017.  NWJY Spring meeting will take place on Friday,
May 26, at this site.  Please send agenda items to me.

Spring promotion packets are due May 6.  Please send complete applications
and payment to Mike Purcell, Chair, NWJY Board of Examiners.

If you cannot open these attachments, please let me know.

Thank you.

karen, NWJY Sec'y