[Dl-members] Ojukan Winter Weather Policy/Ojukan Holiday Practice Schedule

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:43:09 EST 2017

Folks:

Couple of quick things.  Regarding inclement weather, hazardous driving
conditions, etc., related to winter, it is Ojukan's policy to close on the
same days that the Hillsboro school district closes classes.  That way you
don't have rely on email, phone calls, FaceBook, etc., for notifications.
If Hillsboro schools close, Ojukan will close.

Holiday practice schedule.  We will not hold Judo classes the week of
Christmas.  We will practice the week before and the week after.  Tuesday
December 26th and Thursday December 28th there will be no Judo practice.

Enjoy!

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com