[Dl-members] the Hillsboro Armory is closed, and that means Judo class is cancelled

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:22:30 EST 2017

Folks, this notice just came in.  For the time being, the Hillsboro Armory
is closed, and that means Judo class is cancelled, until testing is
completed.

​From: "Childs, Malia A NFG DOS (US)" <malia.a.childs.nfg at mail.mil>
Date: Jan 30, 2017 11:20
Subject: The Hillsboro Armory - Events Cancelled until further notice
To: "nick.gerbracht at gmail.com" <nick.gerbracht at gmail.com>
Cc: "Staub, John F NFG NG ORARNG (US)" <john.f.staub.nfg at mail.mil>,
"Perona, Paul T NFG (US)" <paul.t.perona2.nfg at mail.mil>, "Baker, Scott A
NFG NG ORARNG (US)" <scott.a.baker3.nfg at mail.mil>

Nick,
I'm sorry to inform you, but all rental events at The Hillsboro Armory are
CANCELLED, as of today until further notice. We are awaiting test results
for lead dust. Once we have confirmed the results I will let you know
further. But in the meantime, The Hillsboro Armory is not open to the
public and may not utilize The Hillsboro Armory.
I will follow up with a phone call.
​

--

*Craig Engel*