[Dl-members] Ojukan Judo/Armory - status

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:01:02 EDT 2017

Folks

Just got off the phone with the maintenance people.  They underwent a heavy
duty cleaning job with the supply room, the actual armory room that's
locked and secured, which was the only room that showed any signs of
contamination.  The state limit is 40ppm, and the supply room tested out at
44ppm.  It was cleaned about 10 days ago, and the state came in and
collected samples for testing last week.  At this point, the thinking is
they do not expect to fail the test, but we're at the mercy of the state in
terms of waiting for the testing to be completed.

We could know as early as this week, or we might be informed next week.
There is not commitment date from the state on the test results, but past
experience indicate the results should be made available later this week or
possibly next week.

Everyone is still encourage to practice at Objukan.  If you go there,
please send me an email with basic information about how many times you
went so we can keep a tally.

The Obukan tournament is coming up just under two weeks.  If you plan to
compete, please find some time practice at Obukan, and consider some
cross-training/stretching activities to help keep yourself toned and
limber.

Hopefully this outage at Ojukan will be over soon.

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com