[Dl-members] Obukan Tournament this Upcoming Weekdend

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:13:35 EDT 2017

Folks

The armory is still closed for cleaning.  It's been cleaned and new samples
have been taken.  They are in the lab waiting processing.  We won't be told
anything until the lab results are available.  If everything goes well, we
should be back to normal practice fairly soon.  I wish I could say
something more precise; it's a matter of waiting for the lab results, but
they will not publish a date for the release of that information.

*In The Meantime*
Obukan is coming up this weekend.  It's the biggest Portland Judo shiai,
you should plan to go there; compete or cheer on your team mates and see
some fantastic Judo!

register online:
    http://obukanjudo.org/

Senseis from Ojukan will be there Saturday.

Practice.  If you can make it to Obukan, go this week.  Practice.  It will
make a difference.

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com