[Dl-members] November is testing/promotion month at Ojukan

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:39:00 EST 2017

Folks:

Just a reminder, we test/grade students every quarter at Ojukan. It's a
great way to re-enforce basics with our students and to give the teaching
staff a chance to review class progress and determine what kinds of
techniques or theories need more focus.

So, this email is being sent to remind folks that we will be testing on
Thursday, November 30th.

Whether you are eligible (time in grade) for promotion or not, the entire
class undergoes the assessment.  Just another day in Judo!

Between now and then; show up, train hard, pay attention and ask
questions.  Find out what you are expected to know, see if you can step up
to the next level and figure out what that will take.

Thanks!

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com