[Dl-members] No Shame November - Come back to Judo!

Ojukan Judo Staff ojukan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:35:12 EST 2018

Hey folks, some of you have not stepped onto the mat in a while.  No
worries, we're still here, still practicing Judo, still 6:30PM - 8:30PM
tuesdays and thursdays.

So drop in & visit us!  We're all family.  If we haven't seen you for a
while, wash your gi and join practice with us.  If you're not able to
practice, come by and say hello.  It's all good.

November is the start of the winter season, and some of us put on a little
winter weight (to stay warm in the cold weather naturally).  Well, you
don't have to.  If you want to stay trim and still enjoy all that the
holiday season has to offer, then the choice is obvious - Judo!

Get in shape, get your Judo legs back, and roll on the mats at Ojukan.

--

Ojukan Judo