[Dl-members] Fwd: 2019 Inland Empire Judo Classic

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:41:36 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karen Nagai <nagaiky at comcast.net>
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 5:03 PM
Subject: 2019 Inland Empire Judo Classic
To: Karen Nagai <nagaiky at comcast.net>

>From our Spokane family...

-------------------------------

Hello Judo Families and Friends!

Attached is the entry packet for the 2019 Inland Empire Judo Classic on May
25th.  Please note the changes in weigh in/registration procedures.  We
hope this will make it easier for everyone.

We were again able to secure a group rate at the Doubletree Hotel.  The cut
off day to book this group rate is Wednesday, April 23rd.  Please take
advantage of the group rate if you are planning or think about coming.  You
can always cancel a week prior to arriving.

We hope to see everyone on May 25th!  If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to contact me.

Leigh Yamada

Please note the time for our Spring NWJY Board of Examiners - *6pm*,
followed by our Board of Governors meeting.

karen, NWJY Sec'y

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com