[Dl-members] Fwd: Satellite - Seattle Dojo

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:39:20 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Leslie Mizuki <watercastle at comcast.net>
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Fwd: Satellite - Seattle Dojo
CC: Karen Nagai <nagaiky at comcast.net>, Brian Toth <quidget5 at hotmail.com>

Hi All,

Sorry for the late notice, Sensei Karen Nagai has been having some trouble
with her emails sending/not sending.  I am forwarding the attached message
along for her!

Leslie Mizuki

For the 2019 Seattle Dojo tournament, we will allow any dojo to conduct
satellite weigh ins for all their athletes competing at our tournament on
Saturday, May 4.

If you choose to do a satellite weigh-in, please follow the directions
below:
1 - athletes must have pre-registered on line
2 - person conducting the satellite weigh in must collect the following
items from all athletes:
          a. entry form
          b. waiver
          c. money ($35 for first division and $20 for each subsequent
division - cash or checks made out to Seattle Dojo)
          d. copy of judo card (if not attached to the paperwork, they will
be asked to show their card before they can compete)
3 - Weigh-ins must be conducted on Tuesday, April 30 or Wednesday, May 1st
4 - the attached weigh in document must be emailed to
watercastle at comcast.net by 11 pm on Wednesday, May 1.
5 - One member from each satellite weigh in location must turn in all
collected paperwork/money by 9 am on Saturday, May 4.

karen, Seattle Dojo

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile