[Dl-members] Ojukan Open Practice/Kagami Biraki - January 27th, 2:00PM - 4:00PM+

Ojukan Judo Staff ojukan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:59:38 EST 2019

Reminder + more detail.  Ojukan will provide pizza, soda, juices and
water.  We will also provide plates, napkins and plastic-ware.

For those of you who are on the creative/nurturing side, you are more than
welcome to bring a special dish or treat of your choice.  This is a
pot-luck of sorts, but we'll provide the basics.

Members, currently practicing or not, your families, + friends of Ojukan;
you are all welcome to join us in the celebration!

We only ask the you RSVP and include a head-count. If you can, let us know
ASAP.