[Dl-members] Announcement About Ojukan

Ojukan Judo Staff ojukan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 13:27:26 EDT 2019

Announcement:

*Ojukan Judo Club Members and Families*
This letter is to keep club members and families informed about some
exciting changes coming to the Ojukan Judo Club.   The first change is we
are moving to a new facility at the end of March, as the Hillsboro Armory
is being sold to the Washington County Fair Grounds.  The new location
is Angel’s
Bootcamp located at, 5749 NW Cornelius Pass Road Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/5749+NW+Cornelius+Pass+Rd,+Hillsboro,+OR+97124/@45.5612942,-122.900543,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x549505ea9946af45:0x98b2804254104a1d!8m2!3d45.5612942!4d-122.898349>
. Angel’s Bootcamp is a wonderful facility which includes a sprung floor.   The
second change is our schedule, we will be running classes on Monday and
Wednesday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:30pm with the option to stay until
8:45pm for some free practice or individual instruction.  We will start
practicing at the new location on Monday April 1st.   The third change is
we will be raising our dues to 55 dollars per month or 150 dollars for
three months. This is due to a higher overhead cost of the new facility.  The
family discount will remain with the adjusted fee schedule. Please contact
any of the Ojukan Instructors with further questions and we look forward to
seeing everyone at the new facility.   Sincerely, Tim Reynolds  Head
Instructor Ojukan Judo Club

--

Ojukan Judo

[NOTE: This is a group mailbox for use by the staff of Ojukan Judo.  These
messages are not private. Please exercise due caution and share content
appropriate for staff communications]