[Dl-members] Ojukan Judo Practice Monday Night

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 15:47:21 EDT 2019

Quick notice to our members, we will be having Judo class Monday night,
September 2nd.

Also, we need folks to bring a pickup truck/SUV/van Wednesday night
September 4th.  We have new mats being delivered soon and we need to move
our old mats to storage across the street. We plan to move the mats
Wednesday, so all help will be appreciated.

For folks who have any interest in getting their hands on one or more of
the old mats for your own use, please speak to one of the senseis; we’ll
let them go for a pretty compelling price!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile