[Dl-members] Fwd: Postpone notice

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 11:56:45 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karen Nagai <nagaiky at comcast.net>
Date: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: Postpone notice
To: Karen Nagai <nagaiky at comcast.net>

>From Obukan Judo Dojo...
Dear Sensei's, Coaches, Players, Referees, Judo Family

Judo is family.......

*Obukan’s March 21, 2020 tournament officially postponed with new date to
be determined.*

As you may have already heard the Obukan 64th Annual Tournament has been
postponed.  Our most important priority is you, our Judo family.  Your
health, welfare and happiness is what matters most. You come first. That is
the true Judo spirit.  In that spirit we have decided it is in the best
interest for all of us to postpone the Obukan Annual Tournament until a
later date.  All that have entered will be receiving a refund via the
Eventbrite system.  We are working that process out.   We look forward to
seeing all of your healthy smiles and fantastic Judo when we
reschedule.  Stay tune, stay positive and most importantly stay healthy! Oh
and sneak in a little extra Uchikomi if you can at home if you can’t
practice at your dojo.

Thank you,

Rod Conduragis

President