[Dl-members] 2011 USJF Teacher's Clinic

Craig Engel flugenblar at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 13:39:52 EST 2011

There are two (2) Sessions: one for coaching, one for teachers.

Each session is limited to ten (10) seats.

Contact Sensei Charlie Brown for questions or registration

	browncha1 at frontier.com (503-644-4489)

   :::

2011 USJF Teacher's Clinic
Clinicians: Mitchell Palacio and Hayward Nishioka
March 12-13

Hillsboro National Guard Armory
848 NE 28th ave
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
United States

http://ojukanjudo.org/Location.php

From: "Charles Brown" <browncha1 at frontier.com>
Subject: Fwd: Clinic

Send out the flyer after putting in the clinic place and only 10 students per
class. Have anyone attending contact me and the classes will go to first come
first serve.

Rooms at the:

Comfort Inn
3500 NE Cornell Rd.